ART (Atlanta Rising Talent) is made up of hand-selected dancers, dedicated to improving their dance technique and performing for various regional events.
The group is comprised of six divisions:
- Micro Mini Company (5-7),
- Mini Company (ages 7-10),
- Junior Company (ages 8-12),
- Teen Company (ages 12 and up), and
- Senior Company (ages 12 and up).
- ARTisan Company (ages 12 and up with at least one year in Senior Company)
Dance classes will focus equally on technical proficiency, performance quality, and dance education. Dancers are trained to be knowledgeable in their art form and should be open to learning new aspects of the field of dance.
To prepare for Atlanta Rising Talent, we recommend training in the ADC Youth Program classes for 1 year leading up to the audition.
Congratulations to the ART 2018 – 2019 Company Members!