It's hard to believe that another year has flown by, and this month we are celebrating Atlanta Dance Central's 2nd birthday. Our first open house was in July of 2009, where our dancers performed in the parking lot because our studio wasn't finished yet. We opened our doors for classes on October 1, 2009 and I think it's safe to say that we've come a long way since then. Here are some things we have accomplished in the past year alone:
- Ms. Mary Ann produced her own ballet production for our May recital.
- We expanded our Summer Intensive to be 2 weeks, with a performance opportunity at a professsional venue.
- Studio 3 was built out and finished.
- The ART Company added a 5th level: the Micro Minis!
- Textbooks were made for each youth program class and ART Company level.
- Ms. Charlotte's office was organized twice, and stayed organized for an entire week each time!
- We were selected to perform at the Firefly Run Illuminated 5k race in Piedmont Park.
Thank you to everyone who has been supporting us since the day we started, and thank you to everyone who has joined our family since then. We look forward to a very bright future with each and every one of you, and appreciate your love and support!