August 2nd – 8th
- Meet your teachers
- Find your classroom
- Make new friends
- Review the ADC syllabus
- Purchase your shoes & try on your dress code
- Feel totally relaxed and ready to start dancing!
ORIENTATION SCHEDULE 2019:
9:00 AM: Beginner Physio Jazz & Core 3’s Saturday
10:00 AM: Core 4’s Saturday & Introductory 11 & up (Hip Hop, Acro/Aerial)
4:00 PM: Introductory Age 6-7
5:00 PM: Introductory Age 8-10
5:30 PM: Core 5’s (Monday/Saturday Class)
7:00 PM: Core Intermediate (Monday/Wednesday Class)
11:00 AM: Core 3’s Tuesday
3:00 PM: Core 4’s Tuesday & Introductory 5’s
4:00 PM: Core Elementary (Tuesday/Thursday Class)
5:00 PM: Core Foundations (Tuesday/Friday Class)
5:30 PM: Core Intermediate (Friday/Saturday Class)
6:00 PM: Core Advanced (All Classes)
2:00 PM: Core 4s: Wednesday
4:00 PM: Core Foundations (Monday/Wednesday Class)
5:00 PM: Core Elementary (Wednesday/Friday Class)
5:00 PM: Introductory 11 & up (Friday Class)
6:00 PM: Adv. Physio Jazz
3:00 PM: Core 5’s (Tuesday/Thursday Class)
3:30 PM: Introductory Age 8-10 (Hip Hop, Acro/Aerial)
5:00 PM: Introductory Age 6-7 (Hip Hop, Acro/Aerial)
Refer to your Dance Studio Pro class schedule in your parent portal to confirm the class you are enrolled in.
- Each class has a separate orientation special for them. See Schedule Above.
- Orientation is for both students and parents. Each dancer should bring at least 1 parent.
- Plan to stay for 1 hour at your orientation.