Coronavirus Safety Protocol
We are taking precautions in addition to our regular cleaning protocol and urge our amazing students to continue to follow these preventative measures:
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Immediately wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Wash hands BEFORE & AFTER using the bathroom with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizer if soap & water are not available
- Stay home if you are sick, especially if you have a fever
We have prepared the space for your by doing the following:
- Washing all aerial silks
- Wiping down mats, barres, counter tops, floors, barres, props, light switches, door knobs, music stations, mirrors, bathrooms & tables with Simple Green Antibacterial Spray
We will enact the following new procedures temporary:
- Aerial silks will only be used in Aerial-only classes. We will focus on Acro for now in the combined Acro/aerial classes.
- Eliminating the use of preschool props for the next week
- Giving students hand sanitizer spray (alcohol based) upon entering each classroom.
- Wiping down mats, barres, music stations, & door knobs after each class with Simple Green antibacterial soap
- Asking clients to use Simple Green cleaner to wipe down counter tops before & after using it.
- ADC will reach out to clients individually if they suspect that anyone has been exposed at the studio
If you have tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID-19 or exposed to someone suspected to have COVID-19, call or email the office before entering the dance studio.
In the event that we need to close again (based on Fulton County School closures), we have back-up plans for virtual instruction in motion to make sure we can keep dancing at home & are ready for recital.